Route - Western Circle 3 (in reverse order of West Circle 1)
1) So, the departure time is around 8:30 in the morning, from the hotel or apartments where you are staying and we drive along the "steepest" serpentine on the island - the road to Santiago del Teide, along the Masca gorge, there are stunning views - it is believed (according to TripAdvisor) that this canyon is the second most beautiful in the world after the Grand Canyon in the USA. *
*If you wish, and the road is not closed (for an additional fee of 20 euros), after Masca, we turn to Faro de Teno - a super fantastic place!
ATTENTION! You can drive to the Teno lighthouse freely from October to June until 10:00, and from 7:00 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday. The road is closed to private traffic from Friday morning to Tuesday morning.
The same in summer (from July to September inclusive) - only the times change: until 9:00, and from 20:00.
2) Next we go to the city of Garachico, which 300 years ago was almost swallowed by lava from the erupting volcano Teide.
3) Next - Icod de los Vinos, we stop at the oldest dragon tree in the Canary Islands (Drago milenario).
4) Galeria de Fajana - walk to the La Gordejuela - a peculiar monument of industrial architecture standing (as if floating) on the edge of a cliff above the ocean, in a place where there used to be a powerful waterfall (coordinates: Longuera, calle Romantica 1, 20;)
You can have a meal.
5) We continue traveling through Orotava (also one of Tenerife's historic towns) and turn up towards the Teide National Park. We will drive through majestic Canarian pine forests. On the way there are several very beautiful places - miradors. For example, "stone flower" is really a natural wonder, a rock split really looks like a flower ten meters in diameter.
6) We arrive at the Centro Vizitante – the uniquely equipped information center of the Teides National Park. If time permits and there is a desire, you can walk through the adjacent botanical garden, where plants that grow in the Teide National Park have been collected.
7) The whole area resembles the landscapes of Mars or the Moon. We are 2200 m above sea level. Let's look at natural stone wonders - the "Finger of God" rocks, "Cathedral", "Organ", etc.
8) We descend along the serpentine from the mountain peaks in the southeast of the island, stopping at the largest pine tree in the Canary Islands - Pino Gordo, its height is 45 m, diameter 3 m, and circumference 9 m. Next we drive through the highest city in Spain - Vilaflor, It is located 1400 m above sea level.
We return home.
The planned duration of the excursion is about 8 hours.
1-4 people - 180 EUR
5-6 people - 210 EUR
20 euros extra for each overtime hour.
Payment procedure: after confirming the excursion, a small advance reservation fee of 30 euros is required as a security deposit, which is included in the payment for the excursion. And 100 euros at the start of the excursion, the rest at the end.
If your accommodation is outside the southern resort, then there is an additional charge for the time it takes to get to you and bring you back.
The standard means - from El Medano to La Caleta Adeje.
Fill in all fields in the order form on the "Order an excursion" page, and the guide will contact you shortly
Please click on the name of the excursion:
We transfer from any place to any place in Tenerife - 10%-20% cheaper even by taxi!